Mississippi Pot Roast
Want a super easy crockpot recipe? This Mississippi Pot Roast is so delicious & easy I thought I must share with you guys! After making this a couple months ago it is now the only way we will eat a roast.
Ingredients: • 1 chuck roast (size according to family) • 1 stick of grass fed butter (any REAL butter will do) • 1 packet of dry Hidden Valley Ranch • 1 packet of au jus gravy • 8 pepperoncini peppers • 1/4 cup water
1. First place roast in slow cooker.
2. Open packets and cover roast in seasoning. (Rotate the roast until fully covered)
3. Place stick of butter on top of roast.
4. Pour water into crock pot.
5. Place the peppers around the roast.
6. Set on low for 8 hours (can do 4 hours on high)
We love to pair it with Uncle Bens BoilinBag Rice..