Morning Green Detox Smoothie
Happy Tuesday everyone! To kick start my morning I like to start with a green smoothie. I’ve been trying to master the art of the Green Smoothie for awhile now, and today I thought I’d share my secrets. Honestly I try to have a green smoothie everyday, but normally it only works into my mornings off or post workout. This recipe I’m sharing today is my favorite because it makes such a difference in the way I feel.
This is recipe is very easy to make, and the fun part is its east to change up the fruits and make new concoctions.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Spinach (packed)
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup frozen Pineapple
- 1 tbsp. Hyvee Original Oats
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey (optional)
- When using my Vitamix I like to start with the softest ingredients and layer to hardest ingredients. (that way all my oats are blended well).
- Just drop all the ingredients and press puree.
- If you put the Whey in replace orange juice with water.